Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Last Chance for 2010 Tax Money

If you haven't filed your 2010 taxes and you are due a refund, April 15th is your last chance to claim it!

If you filed your 2010 tax return, and didn't get every penny you were due, April 15th is your last chance to get it.

Unless you had the simplest of tax returns, now is the time to get a professional to double check your tax return and make sure you didn't miss anything.  If he finds you more money, you can get it back as long as you send the amendment in by April 15th.

Or you could check it yourself.  You could use my list of common errors for a start.  I've conveniently linked it HERE.

If it helps you find more money, leave me a tip, or buy something using the Amazon search box in the upper right hand corner.  Might I recommend one of my favorite books:

Parliament of Whores: A Lone Humorist Attempts to Explain the Entire U.S. Government (O'Rourke, P. J.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer questions, though if they are complicated, email me at taxadvisor@email.com. Consider buying one of my books to thank me for my answers. Spam comments will be deleted. No links unless they are pertinent to the question asked. If you want cross promotion - ask.